Pages

Friday 8 March 2019

Floor is lava challenge.

On a one sunny morning we went to the basketball court. We pretended to play floor is lava! We’d played for fun and for good writing we were playing with the half of Room 20 and half of Room 19. First we were waiting for our cobblestone. Next we started the floor is lava challenge the best part is When me and my team worked Together. Me and Maddie were in the lead then me and my team tried to avoid the bubbleing lava because if we’d touched the lava we would die and go allow way back to the start. Minecraft is my group and we won the first round, I was so anoyed because my team fell into the flamming lava. After that fairytale kids won the second round. Finally it was the last round! We tried our eat to not fall in the bolling lava we were near the finish line we were two feet away from the finish line then we won the last round! I felt fantastic and marvellous because I won the last round Then we walked back to class to do our writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.