Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Friday Writing (Charlie Brown/Punctuation/Using Speech) (This was 2 days ago work)

1: "Lucy. Look out for the fly ball!" Charlie Brown shouts from the top of pitchers mound. Lucy walks up to Charlie. "What did you say?" She asks. Charlie replies while Lucy walks off. "I said, look out for the fly ball!" "Thank you!" Exclaims Lucy as the ball hits her in the head.

2:Linus and Lucy are watching TV late one night. "I thought you were going to study for a history test." Lucy says to Linus. "I don’t have to…. I’m just going to put the book under my pillow."Replies Linus as he heads off to bed. Linus snuggles down under the covers and whispers. "During the night, the answers will seep upward through the pillow." Linus places the book under his pillow and says to himself. "I hope!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.