Pages

Monday 25 October 2021

"FEAR" By Micheal Grant.

Fear | Gone Wiki | Fandom Fear is a type of novel which could be based on something real, I have red over 100 pages of this novel and it is really interesting indeed, many things happen in the story. So how I got a hold of one of these books was from school, at first it was boring reading books but this specific one actually suited me, most of the known characters in this novel are Astrid Eillison, Diana Ladris, Sam Temple, Peter "Little Pete" Ellison and Caine Soren. The plot twist in this story though is that all people over the age of 15 has disappeared and the remaining children are fending for themselves, also some of the children develop mutual powers like telekinesis and super speed. In my opinion I highly recommend this book to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.