Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

The Lock Down.

Today I am staying at home because of this virus called CODVID-19 which stands for coronavirus.
It really sucks not going to school and not learning new things, learning new things is so fun! Everyday me and my brothers eat our breakfast, after that we go to brush our teeth, then we put on our school uniform. When we are finished changing we wait for our video call, then when our video call is done we do some Maths, Reading and Writing. Sometimes in the evening we got outside to workout, then we have a break and play on our devices. At night time we do this thing called the Rosary. When we are finish doing the Rosary, we play 5 rounds of last card, after we are done playing Last card we go upstairs and brush our teeth, then we got into our bed and then fell asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jabal.. I am sorry you are missing school so much! I am too. Why don't you research something you are interested about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Jabal. I miss seeing your smiling face. I do love seeing your blog posts, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.