Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Spider Hero

Me and my family are worried about one thing. That is CODVID-19/ coronavirus. The reason why we are afraid about CODVID-19 is because we don't wanna get it and there is no cure to save us from dying! In the middle of the night at my house I was wondering "what shall i do about this dangerous virus?" And then I though of getting Spiderman! Then I had to  find where the danger was. Then I went undercover as an old lady so when Spiderman saw me trying to cross the road he'll come and helped me. And I did exactly that and he actcually came! He helped me cross the road and she/I said "Thank you young man" and he said "No problem miss." Then I said "I have a question for you," and he said "what is it?"Then i took off my disguise and said "can you please help my family be safe from the coronavirus?" And he said "yes," after 6 months the coronavirus was banished then Me and my family celebrated and we all said "Thank you Spiderman for keeping us safe for 6 moths until the coronavirus went away we really apprechiate it." and he said "aww your gonna make me blush."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.