Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

The Bad Guys (Chapter 1) Reading


                              The Bad Guys 

                                 Good Deeds 

                                                                Whether you like it or not

                                                   Chapter 1

                                                                          Mr Wolf

"Pssst!" "Hey, you!" "Yeah ,you." "Get over here." "I said, GET OVER HERE." "What's the problem?" 

"Oh, I see" "Yeah, I get it . . ." "You're thinking, 'Ooooooh, it's a big, bad scary wolf! I don't want 

to talk to him! He's a MONSTER," "Well, let me tell you something, buddy - just because I've

got BIG POINTY TEETH and RAZOR SHARP CLAWS . . . 

and I occasionally like to dress up like an OLD LADY, 

that doesn't mean . . ." ". . . I'm a BAD." "It's all LIES, I 

tell you." But you don't believe me, do you?" "Because 

I'm The Bad Guy, right" "WRONG." " I'm a great guy, a 

nice guy, even." "But i'm not just talking about me . . ." "I've got some buddies who 

have the same problem, so I've asked them to join us. "Any Minute now, they'll be 

walking right through that door.' " They're great guys." "But just like me, they are

MISUNDERSTOOD." "So don't go anywhere, OK?" "No, seriously." "Don't even

think about it." OK?                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see what you're reading Jabal - Are these books a favourite of yours?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.