Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Friday Writing (Cross Country)

 Last Friday was Cross Country! I was ready  to run as fast as a Cheetah. First we did Writing as usual. Next we had morning tea then played outside with our friends, when morning tea was finished we got changed into our Cross Country clothes but when I say that i mean our House colour clothes. My house colour is Hine Moana which is blue, when we got changed we got some hand sanitizer we went to get our lunch while watching the PENN news, after we ate our lunch  we got some hand sanitizer then went outside put on our shoes then waited on a yellow line until the bell rings. When lunch time was over we went back to class then waited on a yellow line.When it was time for the race I was pumped, then Mr Burt said "are you ready?" We replied back with a yes then he added "ready, get set, go!" we all dashed through the field, when we ran around the gate we saw the flags Mr J and Kalani has set up. We went around all the flags then ran as fast to the finish line. I was super happy when I found out I was in the Top 10! Finally when all the races were done we went back to class, got our bags then went home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.