Pages

Thursday 26 March 2020

Day 2 Of Being Home Schooled

                                                         Day 2 Of Being Home Schooled


Day 2 was pretty much the same as Day 1, we ate pancakes with a cup of tea, then after that we went upstairs to go and brush our teeth, then we got dressed up in our school uniform which was just ordinary clothes, after i got my glasses and my dad did my hair. Then Mrs Fifita Yelled From Upstairs "students come upstairs to line up" then me and my brothers said "okay Mrs Fifita" so we walked up the stairs and we went in a line with our hands behind our back. After that we walked downstairs and pretended we had a assembly like yesterday we did the Karakia and the Mihi and sang the National Anthem, then we went in a line to the classroom and sat in our desks and we did some work but i didn't do Maths first I did writing and my brother Jaxson did paper work that involved math and my little  brother  Tolati practiced  Writing the words like and am and my big brother Jonathon did maths on his touch screen laptop.

3 comments:

  1. You are a great storyteller, Jabal! Can't wait for Day 3. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jabal, I love reading all about your day with your brothers and Mrs. Fifita! I think one day you boys need to help Mrs Fifita make a movie about your day to share on your blogs. I was telling Cayden all about your blog post and he thought it was so cool and funny, too. You boys are so blessed to have such a loving mumma who care about you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so enjoying following along with what you are doing in your day. I like how you used speech marks to show when your Mum (Mrs Fifita) is talking. I might need to ask your mum for some teaching tips?
    Keep up the good work.

    Miss Szymanik

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.