Pages

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Getting Home Schooled.

Today at home me and my brothers are being home schooled by our mum, well she isn't our mum anymore her name is Mrs Fifita. When we were getting ready in the morning and when we finished getting ready Mrs Fifita/my mum told us to line up and put our hands behind our back then we walked downstairs to the living room. We pretended that we were at assembly and we did the Karakia and the Mihi, then we sang the National Anthem. After that we went in a line to the kitchen, then Mrs Fifita told us to sit in our desks, we didn't have desks but we just pretend our dinning table was our desks. Then we were doing maths I was doing Math Whizz and for my brothers they did paper work that involved math and timetables and after and before. Right now I am doing my writing then after we all finished we are gonna have Morning tea.

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Jabal! I could imagine you and your brothers while I was reading your story. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to reed more of your stories. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jabal your mum is amazing! Keep writing great blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jabal, you are lucky to have such an amazing mum!

    I am so happy to hear that you are doing all this cool learning at home. I am looking forward to seeing all your learning you are doing and hearing what you have been up to!

    Keep up the good work and be good for Mrs Fifita!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.